With ChatGPT you can write lengthy blogs and you can even write eBooks of 55+ pages in minutes but they sound robotic.
You can train ChatGPT to write like you in seconds.
There are 2 methods to this.
- Install a plugin called “HumanInf“
- Train it manually to get the best results.
In this post, you will learn:
- Installation of a Plugin called “HumanInf“ to make your content more like you
- Training ChatGPT manually to create and write content like you
- Bonus: 10 free AI tools to save hours
From our partner:
Ever felt bogged down creating a perfect resume? Kiss those days goodbye with KickResume!
This is your golden ticket to create a standout CV and catch the eye of multi-national giants. Choose from a myriad of professional templates, utilize advanced AI, and craft your resume in just minutes.
Why spend a fortune on freelancers when you can do it yourself effortlessly? It’s time for your career to take off.
Give KickResume a try today!
ChatGPT plugin installation:
You will need to install a plugin called HumanInf first.
Installing and using the HumanInf plugin:
If you haven’t subscribed to ChatGPT Plus then do it because you won’t be able to enable the plugin feature.
Go to Settings, go to beta features, and enable plugins.
Go to the Plugin store and search “HumanInf” install it